Level 2
Keeping the Cold Chain
We've just been introduced to the 'basics' of nursing. Two weeks(almost) have passed and I already have lots of writings to do. Grabe. Ibang klase. Overload. But the good thing is, not everything is pen and paper. We have lecturers who can crack good jokes, may it be green or clean. I bet this year is not going to be boring. It shouldn't be. It's about nursing already.
Night after night after night after night... Rewrite and re-read. Rewrite and re-read. Re-learn. Fundamentals, Anatomy, Micro-Para... mahirap, mahaba, pero astig. It may not be easy, but it is learning that matters most in college. Learning, but at the same time, having fun. Yes? Having fun nga. Also, I'm starting to enjoy life inside II-6. I know things will be successful in this section. :)
Share your blessings. A good conversation is worth it.
Worth it. Worthwhile. Work it.
It's all worth it, I guess. It's another semester of academic warfare! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment