5.29.2007

There is more to what I can do in this life

Finally.

Last night, I did something that I never thought I would do early.

I left the community of PLDTPLAY, a gaming site powered by the Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company and run by ExtremEdge Company. It is a website that offers you servers that run a couple of popular games like Counter-Strike and Warcraft. By downloading a client named ServerScout, you can view servers and games the fits your interest. Basically, it gives you a relatively low latency if you are a PLDT myDSL subscriber, and the games does not require legit copies, which is really amusing, by the way.

I left because I realized that there is more to what I can do in this life. Obviously, being a teenager makes me have unlimited possibilities. And online gaming is just one of the options that I will go through and not stay there forever.

Still I go to usual sites like You Tube, Friendster, Google(for my searching needs), and fansites like Paramore-Forums.Org. I am currently trying to learn features in Adobe Photoshop. Actually, I am into "n00b design", designing by experimenting with what I can use and find.

It is hard for most people to leave gaming, and as the saying goes, "It is easy to leave gaming, but it is not easy to leave your friends in it."

I guess I have a handful of reasons why I can already leave them. I am just one of the few who are brave enough and can easily breathe while leaving the community of PLDTPlay.

And, like every adventurer on the start of his journey, I am excited to know what lies before me.

No comments: